Here’s what’s going through my brain, in no particular order:
- It’s 45 degrees and sunny in Minneapolis today! I am so excited for SPRING!
- Is it seriously Easter in a week and a half–what in the world am I going to do? how am I going to make this special/a learning time for our family, esp. Orison?
- What’s going to happen with Danielle?
- Felicity would be almost 6 months old–that’s my favorite baby phase.
- I went to visit a preschool with Orison this morning. I know it will be good for him, I’m the one with issues. It’s only 2 mornings a week for 3-year-olds, but still, I’m freaking out.
- I have about 300 pictures arriving from Snapfish soon, and that’s just from the past few months. How am I going to organize all of them???
- I have choir practice tonight (don’t forget… don’t forget).
- I work tomorrow (don’t forget).
- I have got to get my income tax forms organized and beg my dear friend Dorothy (who you might be surprised to know has her MBA and thrills at the thought of doing taxes) to help me yet again this year and get them done.
Entry filed under: Life.