Thanks-GIVE-ing: A giveaway for subscribers
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’d like to do my very first giveaway! I know you’re not really supposed to give gifts for Thanksgiving—it’s more of a Christmas thing—but I want to take the opportunity to thank my readers!
I’m offering one of these lovely nursing covers, made by my friend Jenna from All the Way Home.
I know this won’t be relevant to all of you, but certainly you know someone who is pregnant or nursing, so anyone can win! I’m certainly using mine a lot right now.
Why I love this nursing cover
- The boning in the top gives you a line of sight to the baby under there.
- The D-ring clasp lets you adjust it to just the right length so you don’t have to tie it every time.
- The baby can’t pull or kick it off!
- It’s reversible!
Incidentally, this one I’m giving away is the exact same fabric that I have, so I’m dubbing it the “Molly” line.
Here’s how to win
1. Subscribe by email or RSS. (If you don’t know what RSS is, my husband can show you. It’s really easy.)
2. Contact me to let me know you’re a subscriber.
3. I’ll draw a winner on BLACK FRIDAY… MWAA-ha-ha-ha!
If you refer a person to this blog and they subscribe, let me know. I’ll enter your name again each time you do it! (I’ll just be trusting you, so play fair. 🙂 )
Entry filed under: Giveaway.